Monday, October 31, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty... Happy Halloween!

We took little Miss Bri Bri trick or treating tonight.  She was the cutest little Hello Kitty ever!  And I have the picture to prove it, ha!  I hope to upload them soon.  I'm just too tired tonight!

Stephen said it was one of the best Halloweens ever.  He carved an owl on to a pumpkin that we picked from the pumpkin patch and put a little strobe light in it.  It looked pretty creepy sitting outside.  We had soooo much fun trick or treating with Brianna.  She made us proud!  She wasn't scared at all - she went up to every door and held out her little candy bag to be filled with goodies.  Brianna didn't really talk to anyone, but she did say 'tri tor tre' for us - it was super sweet!  But we had no problem saying it for her and thanking everyone.  They should know how much she appreciated it - she was eating the candy, wrapper and all lol.  She popped a sucker in her mouth before we were even out of the first driveway.  By the time we got home, her little outfit was a wet, sticky mess.  Oh she did not want to stop trick or treating... she started to cry a little when she realized we were going home.  After Stephen and I took her home, my mom and Stephen took her in the car to go to a few streets farther away.  Brianna just couldn't get enough!  She loved every minute of it and we did as well.  And she had a great party at daycare... they had snacks, juice, pizza, candy, and all sorts of treats!  Plus all the little kiddies dressed up which is always so fun to see. 

I am finally off to bed... what a super fun day!  Can't wait for next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment