Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day 2015

I know a year ago we could not have imagined how different our lives would be today.  Different as in now our hearts have grown to three times their original size.  This was the first Father's Day with our Miranda Grace, and even though it was the first, it was as if it had always been with three little ones.  Each day is unpredictable and generally full of chaos, but our home is so filled with love and laughter that the trials and challenges are just a minor blip.  I'm not saying they don't exist - parenting is hard.  But it is the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced.

As usual the day didn't go as planned.  We barely made it to Sunday school this morning.  In fact, we were pretty late, but Bri had time to attend 'baby church' which she loves and I didn't want her to totally miss out.  Jackson's mood prevented him from joining the class today so he sat with me and Stephen in the nursery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment