Well Miss Bri started kindergarten today. I have been a nervous wreck all month just waiting for this day. She was so much braver than me. She had a cute little purple tutu skirt with a Jurassic Park lunchbox and a TMNT backpack. That's just her style. Apparently a little boy tried to tell that wasn't her backpack but she set him straight. 😆
The whole crew dropped her off. Jackson was styling in his pjs and eating a pop tart.
She gave us all hugs and kisses. She especially gave Jackson a super big bear hug. They fight but they are also great playmates. 
It's going to be tough for them to get used to this! But the great thing is Bri gets out at 1:50 so it's not a full day. Dad and I were brave too... At least I only cried in the car lol. When we picked her up she said she loved it! That made us so happy. And then took a two hour nap ha!

It's going to be tough for them to get used to this! But the great thing is Bri gets out at 1:50 so it's not a full day. Dad and I were brave too... At least I only cried in the car lol. When we picked her up she said she loved it! That made us so happy. And then took a two hour nap ha! 









No comments:
Post a Comment